Just a small update with some minor bugfixes:
- New datatypes defaults to the last one created and because of a bug in the initialization process of this component you couldn't change rendertype. This has now been fixed. Thanks to Bob Baty-Barr for extensive testing and useful feedback.
I've also implemented functionality to generate crops for all content nodes using any given datatype with this rendercontrol. However, I've disabled this until It's been tested a bit more ;-)
Things I'd like to implement in the next version:
- Add support for the Box Sizing feature in jCrop for easier handling of larger images. (Thanks to Thomas Höhler for tips).
- Add some visual candy config options such as animation, change outer-image, etc.
- Allow Media Picker as source (Thanks Daniel L)
- Enable the generate-crops-for-all-content-using-this-datatype ;-)
I'd also like to thank Douglas Robar for giving me a pro license so I can play with the Image Cropper together with ImageGen, the excellent and de-facto component in every Umbraco developers toolbox. Blog post coming up!
This datatype will be part of Umbraco v4.1.